BECOME AN ECO FITNESS PERSONAL TRAINER!
We are currently expanding our Personal Training Business and are looking for qualified individuals to join our Personal Training team.
Whether you are an experienced trainer, or are interested in starting a new career, read through the material on our website to learn as much as you can about our company. If you like what you see and believe our values mesh with yours, follow the directions below.
Please email a resume and cover letter indicating why you would like to work with The Green Microgym. Please include references.
- Certified or working toward National level Personal Training certification such as ACSM, NSCA, NASM, ACE or comparable
- Degree in a health related field is considered an asset but not mandatory
- Personality skills are very important to us. We are looking for someone who is extremely friendly, positive, upbeat, energetic and has great communication skills.
- We are looking for an individual who is a team player but also able to work independently, holds strong work ethics and has excellent initiative.
- Experience is an asset. However, we are most importantly looking for someone who is willing to learn new systems and protocol and will have an easy time adapting to the standards we have at The Green Microgym.
- You must have a passion for learning, and must be committed to attending educational conferences, reading trade journals and continually updating your skills.
- We are looking for a trainer who has experience or is willing to learn programming such as Core Performance, Eco Fitness Training, Small Group Circuit Training, Group Training, and Outdoor Fitness.
We are looking for a candidate who will be able to begin the training process as early as possible.
If you meet the above criteria and are interesting in applying, we look forward to receiving your materials.
Yours in Health and Fitness,
Owner, The Green Microgym