START YOUR OWN GREEN GYMRealize your dream of owning a successful Eco Fitness Business. Say goodbye to wondering HOW and hello to a CLEAR PLAN.
Created By Adam Boesel, Founder Of The Green Microgym:“Start a Green Gym” is how I started 2 green gyms from scratch, cashflowed positive on 5 hours of work a week (with no employees), and sold them for a profit. It’s a clear, detailed roadmap to starting, cashflowing, and selling within 2 years while avoiding all the mistakes I made.
FULL BRIEFCASE OF ESSENTIAL DOCUMENTSAll of the most relevant spreadsheets, profit/loss numbers, contracts, and supporting documents I used from startup to sale so you can edit them to fit your needs.
PRIORITIZED PLANSDetailed, step by step plans for Startup and Presales, Finding and Setting Up a Location, Getting to Cashflow Positive on 5 Hours a Week, and Selling for a Profit so you can eliminate the guesswork and head straight for your goals.
FULLY NARRATED20+ supplemental audio descriptions detailing my successes and failures every step of the way, so you can steer away from common mistakes and stay on the least risky, most profitable track.
- The fitness trainer or enthusiast who wants to be more than just an employee at a gym for the rest of their career.
- Someone who wants to be a cutting edge fitness trainer, AND a successful business owner.
- Someone who understands that owning a Green Gym will set you apart from all other gyms and trainers, making you a sought-out expert in your town.
- Very motivated individuals. There is a lot of information in this guide, and much of it will require you to research more outside the main curriculum to get the answers you need for your specific situation. Welcome to entrepreneurship!
Who This Course is NOT For:
- Someone who needs to be entertained or motivated.
- For example, much of the audio created for this course was recorded while driving in my Nissan Leaf, and not in a professional recording studio. This is by design. In order to be successful with this program, you must get things done quickly and efficiently, and not be worried so much about perfection. This program has been created to provide as much quality information as possible. The information in this program, not the packaging, is what you need to be successful.
- Anyone who thinks you can make profits only from putting people on exercise equipment and selling the electricity back to the grid.
- The real positive environmental and financial impact is through creating an Energy Saving Culture and running a great business. You must create a legitimate company around green innovation, and not expect one great idea to carry your entire business.
- People who need very basic business information such as: What type of company you should form (LLC, S-Corp, etc.) or how to set up a website.
- Certain subjects like these are left intentionally vague because they are topics you must either already understand or be willing to educate yourself on outside the course curriculum.
- Someone who needs their hand held throughout the process.
- This is business. There are few shortcuts and you will have to cut your own path no matter what. The information provided will help you ONLY if you are willing to act on the ideas and examples (much of it contrary to the traditional “build it and they will come” philosophy) in an appropriate way for your situation.
This Course Will Teach You:
- What it is really going to be like to start up and run your own neighborhood Green Gym.
- Common mistakes that could cause you to fail by getting in too deep too soon, or by never getting out of the starting gate at all.
- How you can start tomorrow, with frameworks for several different startup business models provided.
- How to cash flow positive on relatively few hours of work each week, and sell your gym for a profit when you are ready to move on.
The Goals of This Course: To give you all of the knowledge and secrets I have accumulated about how to run a successful Green Gym, and to get you started on the right foot with a toolbox of strategies, keeping you aware of and ready for the challenges you will inevitably face. There is great emphasis on starting out and staying in a positive financial position, and avoiding taking on massive debt early on. This Course is NOT… A turnkey guide on how to start a gym with no fitness experience whatsoever. You need to have a real interest in fitness, and be willing to connect with hundreds of gym members and fitness training clients over time. If you are not a fitness trainer, you will need to find a partner who can handle that aspect of the business. What Are the Requirements? You DON’T need to be an environmentalist or green energy expert, just Green Friendly. You must be passionate about helping people get in better shape through gym memberships, personal training, and group fitness. You must be willing to learn the business side of running a Green Gym, including taking your own initiative outside of the course curriculum to adapt the material to your specific situation.
THREE PRICING OPTIONS
From just the most basic information, to everything you would need to start and run 5 different business models, you can choose the guide that will work best for you.
Follow this guide, and
Your Eco-Fitness Business Could Get These Glowing Yelp Reviews Too:
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I trust you?
Why aren’t you offering franchising? It seems like you could make more money that way.
What if I buy this guide and realize it’s not for me?
How much money did you make running your gyms?
The Green Microgym is the Recognized World Leader in Eco Fitness:
- The Green Microgyms use about 85% less electricity and our carbon footprint is about one tenth that of a traditionally run gym, per square foot. A member of The Green Microgym saves about ¼ ton of CO2 annually compared to if they belonged to a traditional gym.
- Currently Working with SportsArt Fitness representing their EcoPowr Equipment
- Featured in Entrepreneur Magazine
- Featured on CNN’s Anderson Cooper – One Good Thing
- Fitness Magazine’s Best Eco-Friendly Gym in the USA
- #3 on Greatist.com’s list of Most innovative gyms in the USA, behind Athlete’s Performance and Reebok Crossfit
- One of America’s Top 5 Most Innovative Gyms by Men’s Health Magazine
- Featured in the New York Times, LA Times, Popular Science, and several industry publications and green blogs
- Profiled in the NY Times Best Seller, “Great Work” by David Sturt
Our Ideas and Technology are In Use Around the World. We Have:
- Spawned a very successful licensee
- Sold our successful and profitable facilities to EcoPower Fitness
- Shipped our invention, the UpCycle Ecocharger to individuals, schools, and businesses all over the world
This Is a Zero Risk Purchase. You Can:
- Credit 100% of what you paid toward the purchase of anything we sell from The UpCycle Ecocharger DIY Kit on up, including the SportsArt equipment I have for sale
- Get 100% of your money back if you’re not satisfied, no questions asked
This is a Great Deal, But You Could Always NOT Purchase It And:
- Consult with me one-on-one for $200/hr
- Make any number of simple mistakes that I have already made (and explain in detail in the guide), and easily lose hundreds, thousands, or more
- Pay another company $10,000+ in franchise fees for similar information, without any of the Eco Fitness guidelines in this package
If you’re reading this, you are a pioneer. You want to make the world a better place for future generations. You know there are no magic bullets that will instantly change everything for the better. You understand that every little bit of progress is good, and you...
I'm sitting at my regular table at the Hopworks Bike Bar on North Williams street (my office), and it's starting to hit me. I just sold the gyms! I'm letting a huge part of my life for the past 6 years go. In April of 2008, my wife, Danielle and I moved to the...
UPDATE: Here's the excerpt from the book with our story Wow! What a cool honor! I just wanted to thank you for supporting The Green Microgym. Whether you have ever purchased anything from us or not, you have helped keep us going all these years. It hasn't...